What is involved in Computer security
Find out what the related areas are that Computer security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Computer security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Computer security model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Computer security model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Computer security related domains to cover and 168 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Computer security, Request for Comments, Identification card, Sony Pictures Entertainment hack, Comparison of antivirus software, Computer network, Assurance services, Network packet, Internet privacy, Access control list, Executive order, Chinese government, Militärischer Abschirmdienst, Threat modelling, Advanced driver-assistance systems, Department of Homeland Security, Sony Pictures, National White Collar Crime Center, Embedded system, United States Department of Defense, Internet Crime Complaint Center, Office of Personnel Management data breach, Phone cloning, United States Office of Personnel Management, Black market, Near field communication, Federal Communications Commission, Cryptographic protocol, Airbus A380, Principle of least privilege, Agency of the European Union, Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section, Personal computer, Barack Obama, Home automation, Security-evaluated operating system, System administrator, The Cuckoo’s Egg, Cryptographic software, Home Depot, RSA Conference, IP address spoofing, European Union, HBGary Federal, Network segmentation, User account, Computer viruses, Software vulnerability, Application software, Safety engineering, Virtual space, Information technology, Network administrator, Classified information, Traffic light, Staples Inc., Sprint Nextel, National Cyber Security Division, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Privacy software, Cyber self-defense:
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer security issues and optimize Computer security leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Is maximizing Computer security protection the same as minimizing Computer security loss?
– What are the business goals Computer security is aiming to achieve?
– What will drive Computer security change?
Request for Comments Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Request for Comments outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Request for Comments information.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Computer security processes?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Computer security processes?
Identification card Critical Criteria:
Explore Identification card visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Identification card projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Computer security ?
– Why should we adopt a Computer security framework?
– Why are Computer security skills important?
Sony Pictures Entertainment hack Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Sony Pictures Entertainment hack projects and drive action.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Computer security in a volatile global economy?
– Does Computer security analysis show the relationships among important Computer security factors?
– How do we keep improving Computer security?
Comparison of antivirus software Critical Criteria:
Meet over Comparison of antivirus software planning and oversee implementation of Comparison of antivirus software.
– Think about the people you identified for your Computer security project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Computer security process?
– What is our formula for success in Computer security ?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Map Computer network leadership and display thorough understanding of the Computer network process.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Computer security? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– What is the purpose of Computer security in relation to the mission?
– How can skill-level changes improve Computer security?
Assurance services Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Assurance services tactics and proactively manage Assurance services risks.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Computer security does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Computer security strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are we Assessing Computer security and Risk?
Network packet Critical Criteria:
Steer Network packet strategies and achieve a single Network packet view and bringing data together.
– Is the Computer security organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the long-term Computer security goals?
– What is our Computer security Strategy?
Internet privacy Critical Criteria:
Merge Internet privacy goals and achieve a single Internet privacy view and bringing data together.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Computer security information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Will Computer security have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Have you identified your Computer security key performance indicators?
Access control list Critical Criteria:
See the value of Access control list leadership and oversee Access control list management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Computer security team have a good general understanding of what Computer security is all about?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Computer security, including any consulting or professional services?
– How important is Computer security to the user organizations mission?
Executive order Critical Criteria:
Chat re Executive order results and find the essential reading for Executive order researchers.
– Consider your own Computer security project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Among the Computer security product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Chinese government Critical Criteria:
Survey Chinese government issues and devote time assessing Chinese government and its risk.
– How do we Improve Computer security service perception, and satisfaction?
Militärischer Abschirmdienst Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Militärischer Abschirmdienst governance and ask what if.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Computer security study?
– Is Supporting Computer security documentation required?
Threat modelling Critical Criteria:
Design Threat modelling tasks and document what potential Threat modelling megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Computer security with what users do day-to-day?
– How likely is the current Computer security plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Advanced driver-assistance systems Critical Criteria:
Drive Advanced driver-assistance systems issues and get answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Computer security? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we go about Comparing Computer security approaches/solutions?
– How would one define Computer security leadership?
Department of Homeland Security Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Department of Homeland Security planning and reduce Department of Homeland Security costs.
– Has your company conducted a Cybersecurity evaluation of key assets in concert with the National Cyber Security Division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)?
– What are the short and long-term Computer security goals?
– Why is Computer security important for you now?
Sony Pictures Critical Criteria:
Investigate Sony Pictures failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Sony Pictures.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Computer security project manager?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Computer security effort?
– Does our organization need more Computer security education?
National White Collar Crime Center Critical Criteria:
Examine National White Collar Crime Center governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough National White Collar Crime Center results.
– How do we manage Computer security Knowledge Management (KM)?
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Embedded system goals and define what our big hairy audacious Embedded system goal is.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Computer security process?
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Generalize United States Department of Defense risks and define what our big hairy audacious United States Department of Defense goal is.
– In what ways are Computer security vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How can the value of Computer security be defined?
– How to deal with Computer security Changes?
Internet Crime Complaint Center Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Internet Crime Complaint Center goals and secure Internet Crime Complaint Center creativity.
– In the case of a Computer security project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Computer security project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Computer security project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are accountability and ownership for Computer security clearly defined?
Office of Personnel Management data breach Critical Criteria:
Probe Office of Personnel Management data breach outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Office of Personnel Management data breach information.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Computer security delivery for example is new software needed?
– What threat is Computer security addressing?
Phone cloning Critical Criteria:
Debate over Phone cloning strategies and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Phone cloning projects.
– Think about the functions involved in your Computer security project. what processes flow from these functions?
United States Office of Personnel Management Critical Criteria:
Model after United States Office of Personnel Management leadership and devise United States Office of Personnel Management key steps.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Computer security services/products?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Computer security leaders?
– How will you know that the Computer security project has been successful?
Black market Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Black market outcomes and find out.
– Which Computer security goals are the most important?
– How can we improve Computer security?
Near field communication Critical Criteria:
Consider Near field communication tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Near field communication.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Computer security?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Computer security goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does Computer security create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Federal Communications Commission Critical Criteria:
Dissect Federal Communications Commission results and catalog Federal Communications Commission activities.
– Does Computer security include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Cryptographic protocol Critical Criteria:
X-ray Cryptographic protocol issues and acquire concise Cryptographic protocol education.
– How do we Lead with Computer security in Mind?
– Is the scope of Computer security defined?
Airbus A380 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Airbus A380 risks and probe Airbus A380 strategic alliances.
Principle of least privilege Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Principle of least privilege leadership and optimize Principle of least privilege leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does Computer security analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Agency of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Apply Agency of the European Union projects and cater for concise Agency of the European Union education.
Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section Critical Criteria:
Read up on Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section results and know what your objective is.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Computer security opportunities costing us money?
– Have all basic functions of Computer security been defined?
– How will you measure your Computer security effectiveness?
Personal computer Critical Criteria:
Use past Personal computer quality and describe the risks of Personal computer sustainability.
– How do we measure improved Computer security service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we Identify specific Computer security investment and emerging trends?
Barack Obama Critical Criteria:
Guard Barack Obama issues and look for lots of ideas.
– Who needs to know about Computer security ?
– Are there Computer security problems defined?
Home automation Critical Criteria:
Face Home automation projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Home automation projects.
Security-evaluated operating system Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Security-evaluated operating system adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Computer security moving forward?
– How do we maintain Computer securitys Integrity?
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Examine System administrator governance and correct System administrator management by competencies.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Computer security been identified and analyzed?
– How do we go about Securing Computer security?
– Who is the System Administrator?
The Cuckoo’s Egg Critical Criteria:
Look at The Cuckoo’s Egg tactics and catalog The Cuckoo’s Egg activities.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Computer security models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Computer security project?
Cryptographic software Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Cryptographic software tasks and create Cryptographic software explanations for all managers.
– Who will provide the final approval of Computer security deliverables?
Home Depot Critical Criteria:
Derive from Home Depot risks and summarize a clear Home Depot focus.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Computer security?
RSA Conference Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about RSA Conference visions and prioritize challenges of RSA Conference.
IP address spoofing Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on IP address spoofing engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding IP address spoofing.
European Union Critical Criteria:
Pilot European Union visions and spearhead techniques for implementing European Union.
– Does the Computer security task fit the clients priorities?
– What is Effective Computer security?
HBGary Federal Critical Criteria:
Confer over HBGary Federal results and get the big picture.
– What business benefits will Computer security goals deliver if achieved?
– How to Secure Computer security?
Network segmentation Critical Criteria:
Face Network segmentation quality and budget for Network segmentation challenges.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Computer security forward?
User account Critical Criteria:
Shape User account quality and tour deciding if User account progress is made.
– Does we want individuals to be trained to be able to manage the user accounts, curriculum structures, catalog listings, and other administration functions?
– When authenticating over the internet, is the application designed to prevent maliCIOus users from trying to determine existing user accounts?
– How transparent is the security rules/user account database made to the systems administrator by the security administrative application?
– How can I automatically provision user accounts with cloud services and automate the process of provisoning and deprovisioning?
– Data migration are there any external users accounts existing and will these user accounts need to be migrated to the new lms?
– Are all user accounts reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that maliCIOus, out-of-date, or unknown accounts do not exist?
– Does a feature exist that enables the database to automatically import user account information from existing directories?
– When an employee leaves the company, are that employees user accounts and passwords immediately revoked?
– What is the structure of the organizations existing user account directories and security databases?
– How can I provision user accounts with appropriate privileges and manage entitlements for my users?
– Are user accounts audited regularly to determine their security levels are appropriately set?
– What are our Computer security Processes?
Computer viruses Critical Criteria:
Coach on Computer viruses leadership and point out Computer viruses tensions in leadership.
Software vulnerability Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Software vulnerability strategies and document what potential Software vulnerability megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Computer security processes of our organization?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Trace Application software leadership and integrate design thinking in Application software innovation.
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
Safety engineering Critical Criteria:
Model after Safety engineering adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Computer security. How do we gain traction?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Computer security objectives?
Virtual space Critical Criteria:
Discuss Virtual space failures and look in other fields.
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Read up on Information technology issues and shift your focus.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Network administrator Critical Criteria:
Add value to Network administrator tactics and stake your claim.
– You work as a network administrator for mcrobert inc. the company has a tcp/ip-based network. which of the following information should be documented to facilitate disaster recovery?
– Are there Computer security Models?
Classified information Critical Criteria:
Chat re Classified information failures and point out improvements in Classified information.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Computer security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there any data with specific security or regulatory concerns with sharing (e.g. classified information or handling requirements), and how will they be addressed?
– Do we have past Computer security Successes?
Traffic light Critical Criteria:
Model after Traffic light quality and cater for concise Traffic light education.
Staples Inc. Critical Criteria:
Study Staples Inc. decisions and find the essential reading for Staples Inc. researchers.
Sprint Nextel Critical Criteria:
Nurse Sprint Nextel issues and report on developing an effective Sprint Nextel strategy.
– To what extent does management recognize Computer security as a tool to increase the results?
National Cyber Security Division Critical Criteria:
Think about National Cyber Security Division quality and pay attention to the small things.
– What are current Computer security Paradigms?
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about National Highway Traffic Safety Administration adoptions and know what your objective is.
– Does Computer security systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the usability implications of Computer security actions?
Privacy software Critical Criteria:
Study Privacy software outcomes and optimize Privacy software leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are our needs in relation to Computer security skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Cyber self-defense Critical Criteria:
Read up on Cyber self-defense tasks and improve Cyber self-defense service perception.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Computer security?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Computer security model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Computer security External links:
Avast Store | All Computer Security Products & Services
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Best Computer Security | Security Software Companies| Softex
Request for Comments External links:
[PDF]Request for Comments on Proposed Listing of Chemicals
[PDF]Request for Comments on Application of Excise Taxes …
Identification card External links:
BMV: Identification Cards – Indiana – IN.gov
Identification Card Application Fees
Sony Pictures Entertainment hack External links:
Sony Pictures Entertainment Hack – YouTube
Comparison of antivirus software External links:
Comparison of antivirus software – WOW.com
Computer network External links:
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
How to find my computer network name – Mil Incorporated
What is a Computer Network? – Definition from Techopedia
Assurance services External links:
Audit and Assurance Services – tjsdd.com
NASW Assurance Services – Official Site
HRI Assurance Services – Certification leads to Excellence
Network packet External links:
Packet Analyzer – Network Packet Analysis | SolarWinds
How to capture a network packet trace using Wireshark
How to Record Network Packet Trace on NetScaler Appliance
Internet privacy External links:
Internet Privacy | Computer Privacy | Microsoft Privacy
Access control list External links:
Download Extended Change Access Control List Tool …
20. Woking with Access Control List ACL in Linux – YouTube
Cacls – Modify Access Control List – Windows CMD – SS64.com
Executive order External links:
ThisNation.com–What is an Executive Order?
Chinese government External links:
How the Chinese Government Fabricates Social Media …
Chinese Government Scholarships – Home | Facebook
Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2017/2018
Militärischer Abschirmdienst External links:
[GFR] Militärischer Abschirmdienst – ROBLOX
Militärischer Abschirmdienst | German WOTD
Threat modelling External links:
OWASP Threat Modelling Project – OWASP
[PDF]THREAT MODELLING FOR SQL SERVERS Designing …
Microsoft SDL Threat Modelling Tool – ScienceDirect
Department of Homeland Security External links:
[PDF]DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/CBP Form I-95_0.pdf
[PDF]DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
Sony Pictures External links:
Sony Pictures Store
Careers | Sony Pictures
National White Collar Crime Center External links:
National White Collar Crime Center – Home | Facebook
National White Collar Crime Center – Posts | Facebook
Embedded system External links:
United States Department of Defense External links:
United States Department of Defense – Official Site
[PDF]United States Department of Defense (DoD) DoD …
United States Department of Defense (defense.gov)
Internet Crime Complaint Center External links:
[PDF]2 | Internet Crime Complaint Center
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center – YouTube
[PDF]2 | Internet Crime Complaint Center
Phone cloning External links:
Phone Cloning – How To Clone A cell Phone In Easy Steps
Top 3 Phone Cloning Software of 2017 – dr.fone
Cell Phone Cloning – Tech-FAQ
United States Office of Personnel Management External links:
[PDF]The United States Office Of Personnel Management eOPF
Black market External links:
Sell Viagra Black Market | 1stDrugstore
Black Market Levitra | BestPrice – eqhwusa.us.com
Doxycycline Black Market | BestPrice
Near field communication External links:
Near Field Communication (NFC) Printing and Scanning – …
What is Near Field Communication (NFC)? – Definition …
Federal Communications Commission External links:
[PDF]Federal Communications Commission DA 17-973 …
[PDF]Federal Communications Commission FCC 15-24 GN …
[PDF]FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Cryptographic protocol External links:
Standard Cryptographic Protocol – ATT&CK – enterprise
Custom Cryptographic Protocol – enterprise
Airbus A380 External links:
Incident Airbus A380-861 F-HPJG, 27 Dec 2017
Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section External links:
Personal computer External links:
What is a PC – Personal Computer? Webopedia Definition
HP Personal Computer Startup & No-Boot | HP® Official Site
Personal Computer Emoji – Emojipedia
Barack Obama External links:
Barack Obama | HuffPost
Barack Obama (@BarackObama) | Twitter
Barack Obama (@barackobama) • Instagram photos and …
Home automation External links:
Home Automation and Smart Home Systems | Control4
Momentum Home Automation – Official Site
Universal Remote Control – URC Smart Home Automation
System administrator External links:
System Administrator Job Description Examples | Indeed.com
CSC System Administrator Overtime Lawsuit
TSW – Home | System Administrator
The Cuckoo’s Egg External links:
The Paperback of the The Cuckoo’s Egg: Tracking a Spy through the Maze of Computer Espionage by Cliff Stoll at Barnes & Noble. FREE Shipping on $25 or
Home Depot External links:
Home Depot Perks at Work
Home Depot Careers – Official Site
Community – The Home Depot
RSA Conference External links:
RSA Conference – YouTube
RSA Conference – Absolute Exhibits
RSA Conference 2018 – GENIANS
IP address spoofing External links:
IP address spoofing using SharpPcap on C# – Stack Overflow
What is IP ADDRESS SPOOFING? What does IP ADDRESS …
How to Prevent IP Address Spoofing – FireMon
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
Erasmus+ KA2 Project funded by the European Union
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
HBGary Federal External links:
HBGary Federal | The Illustrated Primer
Network segmentation External links:
Physical Network Segmentation – YouTube
VLAN Network Segmentation and Security- Chapter 5
STARE: Vessel Network Segmentation – Clemson
User account External links:
User Account Control (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
User account | ZLC
User account | G4Connect
Computer viruses External links:
Computer Viruses Flashcards | Quizlet
Top 10 Scary & Dangerous Computer VIRUSES – YouTube
The Different Types of Computer Viruses
Software vulnerability External links:
A software vulnerability is a security flaw, glitch, or weakness found in software or in an operating system (OS) that can lead to security concerns. An example of a software flaw is a buffer overflow.
Application software External links:
wiTECH Diagnostic Application Software Download – …
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Safety engineering External links:
Safety Engineering and Claims Management – sectn.com
Virtual space External links:
Virtual Space on Steam
What is Virtual Space | IGI Global
Information technology External links:
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Network administrator External links:
Become a Network Administrator – Learning Path – Lynda.com
Become a System and Network Administrator | HVCC
MOS 0631 Network Administrator – United States Navy
Traffic light External links:
What does a flashing red traffic light mean? – Quora
Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) Definitions and Usage | US-CERT
Staples Inc. External links:
Staples Inc. Layoffs – TheLayoff.com
Sprint Nextel External links:
Sprint Nextel Corporation – The New York Times
SPRINT NEXTEL | accesshub
Sprint Nextel Exclusive Advantage Program
National Cyber Security Division External links:
[PDF]DHS, National Cyber Security Division Overview
nwcsi.org – DHS | National Cyber Security Division
[PDF]National Cyber Security Division – The Breaking News
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration External links:
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – Official …
[PDF]National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Privacy software External links:
VPNs/Privacy Download – VPN and privacy Software at …
Click&Clean | Security and Privacy Software
The Best Privacy Software | Top Ten Reviews
Cyber self-defense External links:
Cyber Self-Defense | Paul Carugati | TEDxSpokane – YouTube