What is involved in Enterprise Metadata Management
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Metadata Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Metadata Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Metadata Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Metadata Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Metadata Management related domains to cover and 210 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Metadata Management, International Electrotechnical Commission, Function model, Extreme programming, Tag editor, OLAP cube, Metadata repository, CDWA Lite XML schema, Database catalog, Ivar Jacobson, MultiDimensional eXpressions, ISO 25964, Observations and Measurements, Arizona Supreme Court, Linked data, Dimension table, Trygve Reenskaug, Software archaeology, ISO/IEC 15504, Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard, Olympic Games, Entity relationship model, Relational database, International Organization for Standardization, Data provenance, Risk management, Library management system, Information schema, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Software maintenance, Software quality, HTML editor, Information model, Spiral model, The Metadata Company, Extensible Metadata Platform, Data virtualization, Structured analysis, Online analytical processing, Systems analysis, Software deployment, Media clip, Broadcast media, Tantek Çelik, Digital library, Controlled vocabulary, Data mining, Dublin Core Metadata Initiative, Getty Vocabularies, Software prototyping, Metadata modeling, Surrogate key, Data mart, Geographic coordinate system, Universal Data Element Framework, Data model, United States, Data warehouse, Functional specification:
Enterprise Metadata Management Critical Criteria:
Pilot Enterprise Metadata Management leadership and report on developing an effective Enterprise Metadata Management strategy.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Metadata Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Enterprise Metadata Management processes?
International Electrotechnical Commission Critical Criteria:
Add value to International Electrotechnical Commission governance and maintain International Electrotechnical Commission for success.
– What is the purpose of Enterprise Metadata Management in relation to the mission?
– What are the barriers to increased Enterprise Metadata Management production?
– Have all basic functions of Enterprise Metadata Management been defined?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Study Function model quality and finalize specific methods for Function model acceptance.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Enterprise Metadata Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is there a Enterprise Metadata Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Refer to Extreme programming quality and stake your claim.
– Is maximizing Enterprise Metadata Management protection the same as minimizing Enterprise Metadata Management loss?
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Tag editor Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Tag editor planning and forecast involvement of future Tag editor projects in development.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Enterprise Metadata Management services/products?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Enterprise Metadata Management opportunities costing us money?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Pilot OLAP cube quality and figure out ways to motivate other OLAP cube users.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Enterprise Metadata Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Enterprise Metadata Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise Metadata Management ?
Metadata repository Critical Criteria:
Probe Metadata repository goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Metadata repository is getting what it needs.
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise Metadata Management framework?
CDWA Lite XML schema Critical Criteria:
Discuss CDWA Lite XML schema tasks and gather practices for scaling CDWA Lite XML schema.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Enterprise Metadata Management leader?
– What will drive Enterprise Metadata Management change?
Database catalog Critical Criteria:
Systematize Database catalog tactics and mentor Database catalog customer orientation.
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Start Ivar Jacobson projects and finalize specific methods for Ivar Jacobson acceptance.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Enterprise Metadata Management agendas for the next 3 years?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Explore MultiDimensional eXpressions risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough MultiDimensional eXpressions results.
– How can you negotiate Enterprise Metadata Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the short and long-term Enterprise Metadata Management goals?
– What threat is Enterprise Metadata Management addressing?
ISO 25964 Critical Criteria:
Face ISO 25964 leadership and probe the present value of growth of ISO 25964.
– What are internal and external Enterprise Metadata Management relations?
– Is a Enterprise Metadata Management Team Work effort in place?
Observations and Measurements Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Observations and Measurements risks and learn.
– Do the Enterprise Metadata Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Do Enterprise Metadata Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Arizona Supreme Court Critical Criteria:
Think about Arizona Supreme Court tasks and catalog Arizona Supreme Court activities.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Enterprise Metadata Management process?
– How will you know that the Enterprise Metadata Management project has been successful?
Linked data Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Linked data strategies and differentiate in coordinating Linked data.
– Do we monitor the Enterprise Metadata Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are there recognized Enterprise Metadata Management problems?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Test Dimension table issues and question.
– How likely is the current Enterprise Metadata Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we go about Securing Enterprise Metadata Management?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Scan Trygve Reenskaug risks and point out Trygve Reenskaug tensions in leadership.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise Metadata Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise Metadata Management process available?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Enterprise Metadata Management move?
– What are current Enterprise Metadata Management Paradigms?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Software archaeology issues and pay attention to the small things.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise Metadata Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise Metadata Management is underway?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about ISO/IEC 15504 engagements and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive ISO/IEC 15504 decisions.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Enterprise Metadata Management that make it risky?
– How to Secure Enterprise Metadata Management?
Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard Critical Criteria:
Dissect Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard issues and create a map for yourself.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Enterprise Metadata Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Enterprise Metadata Management project lifecycle?
– Who sets the Enterprise Metadata Management standards?
Olympic Games Critical Criteria:
Administer Olympic Games outcomes and oversee implementation of Olympic Games.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Enterprise Metadata Management?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Enterprise Metadata Management?
Entity relationship model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Entity relationship model issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Entity relationship model projects.
– Think of your Enterprise Metadata Management project. what are the main functions?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Administer Relational database engagements and integrate design thinking in Relational database innovation.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Reorganize International Organization for Standardization projects and differentiate in coordinating International Organization for Standardization.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Enterprise Metadata Management?
Data provenance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data provenance projects and be persistent.
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– Are assumptions made in Enterprise Metadata Management stated explicitly?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Pilot Risk management quality and change contexts.
– Describe the companys current practices that are used to protect proprietary information and customer privacy and personal information. Does the company have an information classification and handling policy?
– Has management developed an approach for Risk Management and control based on the amount of risk that can be prudently tolerated considering the costs versus the benefits of reducing the risk?
– Senior management, the mission owners, knowing the potential risks and recommended controls, may ask, when and under what circumstances should I take action, do we have the answers?
– Does your organization include risk management processes in policy decisions, such as implementation of a new specification, design requirement, or other related elements?
– Has our company undergone a whole-system, comprehensive Cybersecurity audit or assessment?
– What is the sensitivity (or classification) level of the Risk assessed information?
– Has your Cybersecurity plan been reviewed in the last year and updated as needed?
– How does your company report on its information and technology risk assessment?
– Do we do risk identification by answering the question what can go wrong?
– How often are information and technology risk assessments performed?
– Have you had outside experts look at your Cybersecurity plans?
– Does the board explore options before arriving at a decision?
– What is the likelihood (probability) risks would go wrong?
– Are records kept of Cybersecurity access to key systems?
– Does the board keep thorough and accurate records?
– Is the Cybersecurity policy reviewed or audited?
– What are the usability implications?
– How can I keep my information safe online?
Library management system Critical Criteria:
Derive from Library management system results and look in other fields.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Metadata Management processes?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Enterprise Metadata Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Information schema Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Information schema tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Information schema strategies.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Enterprise Metadata Management process?
– What are our needs in relation to Enterprise Metadata Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Mine Edsger W. Dijkstra results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Edsger W. Dijkstra information.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise Metadata Management processes of our organization?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software maintenance issues and observe effective Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are all of our Enterprise Metadata Management domains and what do they do?
– What is Effective Enterprise Metadata Management?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Software quality adoptions and oversee Software quality requirements.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Enterprise Metadata Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– What is our formula for success in Enterprise Metadata Management ?
HTML editor Critical Criteria:
Focus on HTML editor results and innovate what needs to be done with HTML editor.
– What vendors make products that address the Enterprise Metadata Management needs?
– What is our Enterprise Metadata Management Strategy?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Face Information model tasks and point out Information model tensions in leadership.
– In the case of a Enterprise Metadata Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Enterprise Metadata Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Enterprise Metadata Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Metadata Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Enterprise Metadata Management process?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Confer over Spiral model visions and integrate design thinking in Spiral model innovation.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Enterprise Metadata Management effort?
– How do we Lead with Enterprise Metadata Management in Mind?
– How much does Enterprise Metadata Management help?
The Metadata Company Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase The Metadata Company engagements and gather The Metadata Company models .
– For your Enterprise Metadata Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does our organization need more Enterprise Metadata Management education?
Extensible Metadata Platform Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Extensible Metadata Platform outcomes and report on developing an effective Extensible Metadata Platform strategy.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Enterprise Metadata Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Administer Data virtualization governance and gather Data virtualization models .
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Enterprise Metadata Management. How do we gain traction?
– Will Enterprise Metadata Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Enterprise Metadata Management?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Structured analysis outcomes and ask what if.
– Consider your own Enterprise Metadata Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Online analytical processing goals and integrate design thinking in Online analytical processing innovation.
– Are we Assessing Enterprise Metadata Management and Risk?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Systems analysis adoptions and plan concise Systems analysis education.
– What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
– What are the important external or multisectoral determinants of system performance?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What are the different roles that are played on our systems development team?
– What is the purpose of splitting design into two parts: systems and detail?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– Could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
– Is this an acceptable application of a disruptive technology?
– Technical feasibility. is the solution technically practical?
– What are the system analyst s and programmer s roles?
– What means can a project sponsor use to communicate?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Systems Analysis and design: where is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
– How broad should the analysis be?
– Why choose ssadm?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Software deployment planning and find the essential reading for Software deployment researchers.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Enterprise Metadata Management values?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Enterprise Metadata Management project?
– How do we manage Enterprise Metadata Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Media clip Critical Criteria:
See the value of Media clip planning and describe the risks of Media clip sustainability.
– Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise Metadata Management deliverables?
Broadcast media Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Broadcast media governance and do something to it.
– What are the long-term Enterprise Metadata Management goals?
Tantek Çelik Critical Criteria:
Unify Tantek Çelik decisions and point out Tantek Çelik tensions in leadership.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Enterprise Metadata Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we Improve Enterprise Metadata Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Digital library Critical Criteria:
Consult on Digital library engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Controlled vocabulary Critical Criteria:
Guide Controlled vocabulary engagements and work towards be a leading Controlled vocabulary expert.
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data mining engagements and create a map for yourself.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Is there any existing Enterprise Metadata Management governance structure?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise Metadata Management actions?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Dublin Core Metadata Initiative leadership and intervene in Dublin Core Metadata Initiative processes and leadership.
Getty Vocabularies Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Getty Vocabularies failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Getty Vocabularies.
– How can you measure Enterprise Metadata Management in a systematic way?
– Do we all define Enterprise Metadata Management in the same way?
– How would one define Enterprise Metadata Management leadership?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Meet over Software prototyping management and triple focus on important concepts of Software prototyping relationship management.
Metadata modeling Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Metadata modeling decisions and shift your focus.
– Think about the people you identified for your Enterprise Metadata Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Will Enterprise Metadata Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
X-ray Surrogate key visions and ask questions.
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Categorize Data mart risks and integrate design thinking in Data mart innovation.
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
Geographic coordinate system Critical Criteria:
Check Geographic coordinate system planning and change contexts.
– Among the Enterprise Metadata Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are specific Enterprise Metadata Management Rules to follow?
Universal Data Element Framework Critical Criteria:
Unify Universal Data Element Framework tasks and devote time assessing Universal Data Element Framework and its risk.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Metadata Management requirements in detail?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Read up on Data model quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Data model.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Enterprise Metadata Management in a volatile global economy?
– In what ways are Enterprise Metadata Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
United States Critical Criteria:
Examine United States strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in United States.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Enterprise Metadata Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Why is Enterprise Metadata Management important for you now?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Data warehouse results and probe the present value of growth of Data warehouse.
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Are there Enterprise Metadata Management problems defined?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Functional specification issues and change contexts.
– Are there Enterprise Metadata Management Models?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Metadata Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise Metadata Management External links:
Enterprise Metadata Management (EMM) – Gartner IT Glossary
Enterprise Metadata Management (EMM) – Techopedia.com
International Electrotechnical Commission External links:
The Work of the International Electrotechnical Commission.
IEC – International Electrotechnical Commission – YouTube
Function model External links:
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Extreme programming External links:
[PDF]Exploring Extreme Programming in Context: An …
Tag editor External links:
Best Free MP3 Tag Editor | Gizmo’s Freeware
Avi, WMA and MPEG Tag Editor? – Open Source Software
Kid3 Tag Editor download | SourceForge.net
http://sourceforge.net › Browse › Audio & Video › Sound/Audio › Players
OLAP cube External links:
BI & OLAP Cubes – Jet Reports
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Analyze OLAP cube data with Excel | Microsoft Docs
Metadata repository External links:
Metadata Repository Information – Informatica Network
[PDF]Metadata Repository Design Concepts – UNLV Office …
Historical Observing Metadata Repository (HOMR) | …
Database catalog External links:
AWIPS Map Database Catalog – Public Forecast Zones
Disclaimer – Biometrics Research Database Catalog
AWIPS Map Database Catalog – Fire Weather Zones
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
MultiDimensional eXpressions External links:
Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) Reference
Observations and Measurements External links:
[PDF]Exchanging observations and measurements: a …
Arizona Supreme Court External links:
Arizona Supreme Court – Ballotpedia
Arizona Supreme Court
TraCorp – Arizona Supreme Court – Log In
Dimension table External links:
Tube Dimension Table – Grating
Pipe Dimension Table – Grating
Dimension Table – msdn.microsoft.com
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Software Archaeology – codemag.com
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard External links:
Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard (METS) …
Olympic Games External links:
Olympic Games | Winter Summer Past and Future Olympics
The Olympic Games – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Olympic Games – Official Site
Entity relationship model External links:
The extended entity relationship model (eerm) is …
Relational database External links:
Introduction to Relational Databases — DatabaseJournal.com
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – AWS
Relational Databases – ScienceDirect
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Organization for Standardization
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
Data provenance External links:
[PDF]A Survey of Data Provenance Techniques IUB-CS …
What is Data Provenance | IGI Global
Risk management External links:
“Billions” Risk Management (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
[PDF]Title Insurance: A Risk Management Tool
Library management system External links:
Library Software | Library Management System | Infor
Library Management System – Step by step create in C …
Library Management System – AmpleTrails
Information schema External links:
Using Information Schema Views | IT Pro
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
A Discipline of Programming by Edsger W. Dijkstra
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Software maintenance External links:
High Software Maintenance Fees and What To Do About …
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
HTML editor External links:
Online HTML Editor (Free)
Online HTML Editor – Full – Quackit
Real-time HTML Editor
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
Common Information Model – Official Site
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
methodology – Agile Vs Spiral Model for SDLC – Stack Overflow
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
The Metadata Company External links:
The Metadata Company – TheFreeDictionary.com
Extensible Metadata Platform External links:
XMP standards | Adobe Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP)
Data virtualization External links:
Data Virtualization Technology | Actifio
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Systems analysis External links:
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Media clip External links:
Social Media Clip Art, Vector Images & Illustrations – iStock
Stainless Tumbling Media Clip – YouTube
Media clip | definition of Media clip by Medical dictionary
Broadcast media External links:
Broadcast media. (VHS tape, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Broadcast Media – National University
Broadcast Media Organizational Structure | OpsDog
Tantek Çelik External links:
Tantek Çelik – Google+
Tantek Çelik | Flickr
Tantek Çelik – IMDb
Digital library External links:
Navy Digital Library
NC Kids Digital Library – OverDrive
ACM Digital Library
Controlled vocabulary External links:
Controlled vocabulary – TheFreeDictionary Medical Dictionary
I Can Read It! Books | Controlled Vocabulary Books | Sonlight
Data mining External links:
[PDF]Data Mining Mining Text Data – tutorialspoint.com
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
[PDF]Project Title: Data Mining to Improve Water Management
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative External links:
dublincore.org @ Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI)
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative – DC Metadata Element …
[DOC]Dublin Core Metadata Initiative – Columbia University
Getty Vocabularies External links:
Getty Vocabularies (Getty Research Institute)
Obtain the Getty Vocabularies (Getty Research Institute)
TMS and Getty Vocabularies – Google Groups
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping – YouTube
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Metadata modeling External links:
“A metadata modeling approach to database …
Metadata Modeling for Quality of Service Management in
Surrogate key External links:
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
Data mart External links:
MPR Data Mart
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
[PDF]A Basic Primer on Data Marts – webgrok.com
Geographic coordinate system External links:
[PDF]The Geographic Coordinate System
what is the geographic coordinate system? – Brainly.com
Selecting a Geographic Coordinate System – Maptools
Universal Data Element Framework External links:
[PDF]Universal Data Element Framework pp3 – The …
The Universal Data Element Framework (UDEF) | The …
Universal Data Element Framework – WOW.com
Data model External links:
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
COT – Data Model
United States External links:
Calendar for Year 2017 (United States) – Time and Date
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Data warehouse External links:
Title Data Warehouse Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Cloud Data Warehouse | Snowflake
[PDF]Data Warehouse – Utility’s Smart Grid Clearinghouse
http://smartgrid.epri.com/UseCases/DW – Utility DOE SG Clearhouse_ph2add.pdf
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification