Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AtScript Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AtScript related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AtScript specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AtScript Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AtScript improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Is AtScript linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What will be measured?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective AtScript leader?
- Is the impact that AtScript has shown?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving AtScript forward?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AtScript book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AtScript self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AtScript Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AtScript areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AtScript Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AtScript projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AtScript Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AtScript project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned AtScript project manager a PMP (Certified AtScript project manager) and experienced?
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developer’s perspective. Mentally add the phrase, “call me when you’re done” to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were AtScript project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total AtScript project costs?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
Step-by-step and complete AtScript Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AtScript project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AtScript project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AtScript project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AtScript project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AtScript project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AtScript project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AtScript project with this in-depth AtScript Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AtScript projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AtScript and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AtScript investments work better.
This AtScript All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.