Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 6344 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 6344 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 6344 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 6344 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 6344 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How did the ISO 6344 manager receive input to the development of a ISO 6344 improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether ISO 6344 goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Consider your own ISO 6344 project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 6344 book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 6344 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 6344 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 6344 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 6344 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 6344 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 6344 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 6344 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the ISO 6344 project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the research supervision provided to its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the ISO 6344 project’s program?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Project Management Plan: If the ISO 6344 project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in ISO 6344 project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the ISO 6344 project produced meet your needs?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 6344 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 6344 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 6344 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 6344 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 6344 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 6344 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 6344 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 6344 project with this in-depth ISO 6344 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 6344 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 6344 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 6344 investments work better.
This ISO 6344 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.