Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mail.ru Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mail.ru related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mail.ru specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mail.ru Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mail.ru improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Does our organization need more Mail.ru education?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Have all basic functions of Mail.ru been defined?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Mail.ru? If so, when did it change and why?
- How do we maintain Mail.ru’s Integrity?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mail.ru book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mail.ru self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mail.ru Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mail.ru areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mail.ru Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mail.ru projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mail.ru Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mail.ru project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Mail.ru project activities?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Project Schedule: Was the Mail.ru project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimation of contract value in accordance with the criteria fixed in the Directive?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of company products?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Mail.ru project manager a PMP (Certified Mail.ru project manager) and experienced?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
Step-by-step and complete Mail.ru Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mail.ru project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mail.ru project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mail.ru project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mail.ru project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mail.ru project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mail.ru project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mail.ru project with this in-depth Mail.ru Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mail.ru projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mail.ru and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mail.ru investments work better.
This Mail.ru All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.