What is involved in IBM OpenPages
Find out what the related areas are that IBM OpenPages connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a IBM OpenPages thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its IBM OpenPages journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward IBM OpenPages leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which IBM OpenPages related domains to cover and 58 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
IBM OpenPages, OpenPages, Amherst, Massachusetts, Cognos, Corporate governance of information technology, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Internal audit, Massachusetts, Operational risk, Regulatory compliance, Risk Management, Sarbanes-Oxley Act:
IBM OpenPages Critical Criteria:
Inquire about IBM OpenPages goals and achieve a single IBM OpenPages view and bringing data together.
– Does our organization need more IBM OpenPages education?
– Why is IBM OpenPages important for you now?
OpenPages Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on OpenPages projects and reduce OpenPages costs.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a IBM OpenPages project?
– Is IBM OpenPages Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we manage IBM OpenPages Knowledge Management (KM)?
Amherst, Massachusetts Critical Criteria:
Investigate Amherst, Massachusetts planning and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your IBM OpenPages processes?
– Is maximizing IBM OpenPages protection the same as minimizing IBM OpenPages loss?
– How to Secure IBM OpenPages?
Cognos Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Cognos tactics and document what potential Cognos megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of IBM OpenPages?
– What are the Essentials of Internal IBM OpenPages Management?
– What threat is IBM OpenPages addressing?
Corporate governance of information technology Critical Criteria:
Derive from Corporate governance of information technology decisions and ask what if.
– Can we add value to the current IBM OpenPages decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who sets the IBM OpenPages standards?
– What about IBM OpenPages Analysis of results?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Chart Governance, risk management, and compliance tactics and stake your claim.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this IBM OpenPages process?
Internal audit Critical Criteria:
See the value of Internal audit adoptions and revise understanding of Internal audit architectures.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Which customers cant participate in our IBM OpenPages domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
Massachusetts Critical Criteria:
Drive Massachusetts strategies and define Massachusetts competency-based leadership.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the IBM OpenPages process?
– Is IBM OpenPages Required?
Operational risk Critical Criteria:
Canvass Operational risk decisions and catalog Operational risk activities.
– Do those selected for the IBM OpenPages team have a good general understanding of what IBM OpenPages is all about?
– In what ways are IBM OpenPages vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What potential environmental factors impact the IBM OpenPages effort?
Regulatory compliance Critical Criteria:
Probe Regulatory compliance failures and adjust implementation of Regulatory compliance.
– Does IBM OpenPages include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Regulatory compliance: Is the cloud vendor willing to undergo external audits and/or security certifications?
– Is IBM OpenPages dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is Supporting IBM OpenPages documentation required?
– What is Regulatory Compliance ?
Risk Management Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Risk Management decisions and balance specific methods for improving Risk Management results.
– Not all cyber-connected assets are essential to protect at all cost. Some assets, however, are crown jewels – worth protecting at all costs. Other assets may be more like paperclips where the expense of protection exceeds the benefit. How do you tell the difference?
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– If the liability portion of a Cybersecurity insurance policy is a claims-made policy, is an extended reporting endorsement (tail coverage) offered?
– How do you determine which systems, components and functions get priority in regard to implementation of new Cybersecurity measures?
– Has a risk situation which has been ongoing over time, with several risk events, escalated to a situation of higher risk?
– Are audit/log records determined, documented, implemented, and reviewed in accordance with your organizations policies?
– Is identifying and assessing security and privacy risks a part of the overall Risk Management effort?
– With Risk Assessments do we measure if Is there an impact to technical performance and to what level?
– What are the impacts of current risk management decisions on future options for risk management?
– Do we use IT personnel directly, use outsourcing, or use both approaches to address IT issues?
– Estimate the change in financial investment for ITRM activities in the next 12 months?
– Is there a clearly defined IT risk appetite that has been successfully implemented?
– Do you keep key information backed up, maintained, and tested periodically?
– To what extent are you involved in ITRM at your company?
– How are risks currently identified, assigned and mitigated?
– Risk Communication what to Communicate?
– Do we develop a Cyber Security Center?
– How do you justify a new firewall?
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Critical Criteria:
Categorize Sarbanes-Oxley Act engagements and do something to it.
– How likely is the current IBM OpenPages plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What will drive IBM OpenPages change?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the IBM OpenPages Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
IBM OpenPages External links:
IBM OpenPages Alerts – YouTube
Login – IBM OpenPages GRC Platform
IBM OpenPages GRC Platform Reviews | G2 Crowd
OpenPages External links:
IBM OpenPages GRC Platform – Overview – United States
Login – IBM OpenPages GRC Platform
Best GRC product: IBM OpenPages – Risk.net
Amherst, Massachusetts External links:
Jarrad Parkin Obituary – Amherst, Massachusetts | Legacy.com
Top 10 Hotels in Amherst, Massachusetts | Hotels.com
Home | The Mill District, North Amherst, Massachusetts
Cognos External links:
11 Creating Custom Reports – Cognos – Oracle
What is Cognos? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Log On to IBM Cognos Software – United States Marine Corps
Corporate governance of information technology External links:
Corporate governance of information technology – …
Governance, risk management, and compliance External links:
6 governance, risk management, and compliance trends …
Career Path – Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance …
Internal audit External links:
Recent Jobs – The Institute of Internal Auditors
Global Institute of Internal Auditors
Institute of Internal Auditors – Official Site
Massachusetts External links:
MBTA – Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Operational risk External links:
Enablon – Sustainability, EHS & Operational Risk Mgmt …
Operational Risk Management (ORM) – Naval …
Operational Risk Management Training & Resources | RMA
Regulatory compliance External links:
Chemical Regulatory Compliance – ChemADVISOR, Inc.
GlobalCompliancePanel – Regulatory Compliance …
Brandywine Drumlabels – GHS Regulatory Compliance …
Risk Management External links:
Celgene Risk Management
orm | Office of Risk Management
Risk Management Solution? – Speak To A Specialist Today
http://Ad · www2.ideagen.com/RiskManagement/Consultation
Sarbanes-Oxley Act External links:
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Flashcards | Quizlet
Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) | Whistleblower Protection …
Section 404(b) of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 – AICPA